The conditions of this disclaimer apply to this website www.zadarajewels.com
By visiting this website and / or using the information provided on or via this website, you declare that you accept the applicability of this disclaimer. In case of conflict between the conditions of specific products and services ordered via this website and this disclaimer, the conditions of these products and services shall prevail. Use website Zadara Jewels. The information on this website is only intended as general information. No rights can be derived from the information on this website. Although Zadara Jewels takes care when compiling and maintaining this website and makes use of sources that are considered reliable, Zadara Jewels can not guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information provided. Zadara Jewels also does not guarantee that the website will function without error or interruption. Zadara Jewels explicitly rejects any liability with regard to the correctness, completeness, topicality of the information provided and the (undisturbed) use of this website.
Information from third parties, products and services
When Zadara Jewels displays links to third-party websites, this does not mean that the products or services offered on or via these websites are recommended by Zadara Jewels. Zadara Jewels accepts no liability and no responsibility for the content, use or availability of websites referred to or referring to this website. The use of such links is at your own risk. The information on such websites has not been assessed by Zadara Jewels for accuracy, reasonableness, timeliness or completeness. Requests for placement of links to third party websites on www.zadarajewels.com are checked against a number of critera.
Zadara Jewels retains all intellectual property rights and other rights with regard to all information offered on or via this website (including all texts, graphic material and logos). It is not permitted to copy, download or in any way publish, distribute or reproduce any information on this website without the prior written consent of Zadara Jewels or the rightful permission of the owner. You may print and / or download information on this website for your own personal use.
Zadara Jewels reserves the right to change the information offered on or via this website, including the text of this disclaimer, at any time without further notice. It is recommended to periodically check whether the information offered on or via this website, including the text of this disclaimer, has been changed.
Dutch law applies to this website and the disclaimer. All disputes arising from or in connection with this disclaimer will only be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
It may happen that there is a weak spot in one of our systems. If you discover a vulnerability, we ask you to report it as soon as possible so that we can take the necessary measures.
We ask you for:
• Inform us as soon as possible after discovering the vulnerability
• E-mail your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that we can remedy it as quickly as possible. Usually the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability are sufficient, but more complex vulnerabilities may require more information.
• Leave contact information so that we can come into contact with you to work together on a safe result. Leave at least an e-mail address or telephone number.
• Do not share the information about the vulnerability with others until it is resolved
• Responsible to deal with the knowledge of the security problem by not doing any actions beyond what is necessary to demonstrate the security problem
In any case, avoid:
• Placing malware
• Copying, modifying or deleting data or configurations of a system (an alternative for this is creating a directory listing or screenshot)
• Make changes to the system
• Accessing the system repeatedly or sharing access with others
• The use of the so-called 'bruteeforcen' to obtain access to systems
• the use of denial-of-service attacks or social engineering
You can expect the following from us:
• If your report meets the above conditions, we will not commit legal consequences to this notification. We treat your report strictly confidentially and do not share personal information with third parties without your consent, unless this is required by law or by court order.
• We will send you an acknowledgment of receipt within 1 working day.
• We will respond to your report within 5 working days with our assessment of the report and an expected date for a solution.
• We will keep you informed of the progress. We resolve the security problem that you have identified in a system within a reasonable period of time. By mutual agreement we determine when and how this is published.
• In mutual consultation we can, if you wish, mention your name as the discoverer of the reported vulnerability.
• As a thank you for your help, we offer a playful reward for every report of an unknown and serious security problem. The reward will never be in monetary form.